The Xtreme Prototypes 20 Series for Flight Simulator X is compatible with FSX SP2, FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack and FSX Gold.
The Xtreme Prototypes 20 Series add-on business jet package for Microsoft® Flight Simulator X contains seven variations of the legendary Models 24, 25 and 28.
- Custom 20 Series flight model to simulate twin turbojet-powered light civilian aircraft flight in FSX:
* Two General Electric CJ-610, 2,950-pound static thrust, single-spool turbojet engines
* Maximum altitude: 45,000 feet (51,000 feet for Model 28)
* Maximum speed: Mach 0.82
* Compatible with FSX SP2 and FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack (or FSX Gold)
- Genuine FSX models, compatible with Windows Vista™ and DirectX® 10
- Highly detailed exterior models based on archive material, with more than 500 parts and 40 animations
- A highly detailed virtual cockpit with over 800 parts and 200 3D animated gauges, switches, levers, light indicators and flight instruments with "tooltips" (compatible with TrackIR 4 & 5)
- Back and front-lit 3D instrument panels
- Animated special visual effects including engine smoke and contrail effects, aircraft lights, virtual cockpit/cabin lights, wing vortices and vapor trails
- 20 Series custom sound package for FSX
- Multiple camera views (external and internal)
- A comprehensive 85-page user manual, in a printable PDF format (English and French versions)
- Paint kit for version 1.02. Use this paint kit to create new liveries for your 20 Series aircraft.